Welcome, we appreciate you being here!
Existing clients rebook appointment by emailing us at [email protected]
Are you a new client who is interested in transforming your acne, pigmentation and stubborn skin concerns but not sure if you need a professional peel, facial, or maybe a product or two to fix your skin at home? Then you are in the right spot.
At this time we're offering FREE online consultations for all NEW clients so we can help you decide which service or product will best to help you achieve your goals.
Please click here to book your FREE online consultation so we can talk about your skin, goals, and help you decide exactly what you want and need.
Once we receive your information, someone will be in touch with you by phone or email to book your FREE consultation.
Please read our Important message below about your upcoming appointment during Covid-19, and what we're doing to keep you and our team safe.
Below are a few guideline changes that you’ll note at your next visit. All of these changes will help us adhere to the distancing protocols set forth in the reopening guidelines.
- If you are sick or show any signs of being sick, you’ll immediately be rescheduled and put on our waiting list. Please be respectful of everyone's health and time, and reschedule if you have been sick, or have come into contact with anyone who has been sick in the last two weeks.
- You must schedule or reschedule your appointment by phone or text with Crystal at 619-750-8629 in order to be seen. ( No online booking will be available right now.) We are not able to see any new clients or walk-in at this time. We will do our best to accommodate based on the previous schedule before temporarily closing.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- On the day of your appointment, you will be asked to complete a screening questionnaire.
- When you arrive for your appointment, remain in your car, and please call or text the office to let us know you’re here. We will text you a link to complete the screening form and will text or call you when we are ready to see you.
- We will take your temperature before you enter the office.
- Anyone coming into the office will be required to wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer/wash hands upon entry. We ask that no additional family or friends accompany you inside the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. This might mean clients are offered fewer options for appointment times, however, we are extending our hours in an effort to accommodate our client's schedules.
- As the number of appointments available per day are limited, we now require 48-hour notification in order to make any changes to your appointment. Last-minute cancellations, no-shows, and anyone more than 10 minutes late for their scheduled appointment will be charged a $75 fee and be put on a waiting list.
- Our standards for sterilization and cleanliness will be taken to the next level by continually disinfecting all common areas, tools, products and all surfaces areas before and after each client.
Crystal and I sincerely THANK YOU for continuing to entrust us with your skin health and business. We know these changes are overwhelming but we promise to make them as pleasant as possible for you and to keep you safe.
Cody & Crystal